The DA2900020A filter removes many contaminants from your water, like chlorine, lead, and other unwanted minerals. The OEM Samsung DA29-00020B replacement has been tested and certified to pass NSF/ANSI Standard 42 and Standard 53, meaning it has been certified to purify your water of chlorine and other impurities. The aftermarket EcoAqua compatible replacement has many of the same features as the OEM, but at a much lower, affordable price. Don't let the price fool you, however. The EcoAqua has comparable filtering abilities to the OEM. We recommend the aftermarket filters due to their lower pricing and their excellent filtration. The primary difference between the OEM and aftermarket filters is price and NSF/ANSI ratings, though some non-NSF/ANSI rated filters are still constructed with NSF/ANSI rated parts.
Replacement Refrigerator Filters for DA29-00020A
How To Install The DA29-00020B Filter:
- Shut off the main water supply valve to the refrigerator
- Remove old cartridge by grasping firmly and twisting counterclockwise 1/4 turn
- Push new filter into the filter receiver and turn 1/4 turn clockwise until it locks
- Turn on the main water supply valve to the refrigerator
- Flush the refrigerator water system after replacing the water filter cartridge. Sputtering may occur until air is purged from water line and filter
- Reset water filter status display - replace filter every 6 months
The filters below are 100% compatible with part number DA29-00020B
Marvel at the specifications of our DA29-00020B compatible filters.
The DiscountFilters.com Difference
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $50 (Same Day)
- Free Returns For 1 Year
- 100% Compatibility Guarantee
- Made With Care in Indiana USA
NSF/ANSI Standard 42
Filters tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 (aesthetic effects) are certified to reduce specific aesthetic or non-health-related contaminants (chlorine, taste and odor, and particulates) that may be present in public or private drinking water. See filter performance data sheet or manufacturer's packaging for details.
NSF/ANSI Standard 53
Filters tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 53 (health effects) are certified to reduce specific health-related contaminants, such as Cryptosporidium, Giardia, lead, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), MTBE (methyl tertiary-butyl ether), etc., that may be present in public or private drinking water. See filter performance data sheet or manufacturer's packaging for details.
Filters Without NSF/ANSI Ratings
Some filters that are not NSF/ANSI rated are still constructed from NSF/ANSI rated components.