Discount Filters carries two brands of the UKF8001 Filter. The ClearChoice CLCH101 and the Factory Original Whirlpool EDR4RXD1.
Replacement Refrigerator Filters for UKF8001
The UKF8001 filter is one of our most popular filters. It fits a variety of refrigerator models including Maytag, Whirlpool, Amana, Kenmore, Kitchenaid and more.
The Whirlpool UKF8001 filter and it's less expensive replacements (ClearChoice CLCH101) will reduce contaminants in your drinking water providing you with cleaner, better tasting water, and ice from your fridge.
There are many alternate names for the UKF8001 filter which are listed in the table below. Search for your fridge filter to see if the ukf8001 filter is compatible with your fridge.
Once you've purchased your new discount fridge filter, you will receive a filter change reminder email so you won't have to worry about forgetting to replace your filter. We'll do the work for you!
The UKF8001 filter is easy to install and operate and should be replaced every six months to keep your water tasting good.
Replacements for this include the OEM whirlpool EDR4RXD1, 469992, Filter 4, EFF-6007A and more are listed below. Be sure to replace your fridge filter every six months or sooner depending on usage.
Check out installation instructions and product comparisons below. Enjoy free shipping and returns on all discount refrigerator water filters!
Please note, the ClearChoice CLCH101 UKF8001 filter is made in Greenwood, Indiana, not shipped in from China.
Tip: The "change filter" indicator on your refrigerator may be a simple timer or flow device. Consult your refrigerator owner's manual for instruction on resetting the indicator when replacing your filter. It will not happen automatically!
- Uses Activated Block Carbon Technology
- NSF/ANSI 42 Certified
- Reduces Chlorine Taste and Odors
- Reduces Pollutants and Contaminants Found In Everyday Water
- Helps Make Ice Clean, Clear, And Healthier
- Last Up-to 6-Months
- Easy Install
- Cross-Compatible With 100's of Other Filter Models
- Free Shipping On All Discount Filters
- No Hassle Returns With A 100% Money Back Guarantee
How To Install The UKF8001 Filter:
- Remove old filter cartridge by grasping and gently turning counterclockwise until it releases from the filter head
- Insert new filter into filter head and rotate clockwise until the filter stops. Close the filter cover
- Run water continuously through dispenser for 4 gallons (approximately 5 minutes) until water runs steady and sputtering stops. NOTE: during initial use allow about a 1-2 minute delay in water dispersal to allow internal water tank to fill
- Reset water filter change notification by following instructions in owners manual
The filters below are 100% compatible with part number UKF8001
Marvel at the specifications of our UKF8001 compatible filters.
The DiscountFilters.com Difference
- Free Shipping (Same Day)
- Free Returns For 1 Year
- 100% Compatibility Guarantee
- Made With Care in Indiana USA
NSF/ANSI Standard 42
Filters tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 (aesthetic effects) are certified to reduce specific aesthetic or non-health-related contaminants (chlorine, taste and odor, and particulates) that may be present in public or private drinking water. See filter performance data sheet or manufacturer's packaging for details.
NSF/ANSI Standard 53
Filters tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 53 (health effects) are certified to reduce specific health-related contaminants, such as Cryptosporidium, Giardia, lead, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), MTBE (methyl tertiary-butyl ether), etc., that may be present in public or private drinking water. See filter performance data sheet or manufacturer's packaging for details.
Filters Without NSF/ANSI Ratings
Some filters that are not NSF/ANSI rated are still constructed from NSF/ANSI rated components.