The DA29-00019A filter removes many contaminants from your water, like chlorine, lead, and other unwanted minerals. The OEM Samsung DA29-00020B replacement has been tested and certified to pass NSF/ANSI Standard 42 and Standard 53, meaning it has been certified to purify your water of chlorine and other impurities. The aftermarket EcoAqua compatible replacement has many of the same features as the OEM, but at a much lower, affordable price. Don't let the price fool you, however. The EcoAqua has comparable filtering abilities to the OEM. We recommend the aftermarket filters due to their lower pricing and their excellent filtration. The primary difference between the OEM and aftermarket filters is price and NSF/ANSI ratings, though some non-NSF/ANSI rated filters are still constructed with NSF/ANSI rated parts.
Replacement Refrigerator Filters for DA29-00019A
The DA29-00020B provides your home with great tasting water. It filters your current water supply to reduce harmful contaminants. The DA29-00020B uses activated carbon to trap and remove the particles. If your filter goes unchanged you could be consuming dirt, chlorine, and other impurities. This refrigerator filter, DA29-00020B is used in refrigerators made by multiple manufacturers. We offer guaranteed compatibility with all similar part numbers. The replacement DA29-00020B is available in either an aftermarket or OEM option. The EFF-6027A is the recommended generic replacement. The aftermarket DA29-00020B will filter at the same level at a lower cost. It does not hold any NSF/ANSI ratings. The OEM DA29-00020B, also known as the Samsung DA29-00020B, is the factory original. Installation of either filter is extremely easy and it is suggested to change them every six months. DiscountFilters.com sells the DA29-00020B with fast shipping and free returns.
How To Install the DA29-00020B Filter:
- Shut off the main water supply valve to the refrigerator
- Remove old cartridge by grasping firmly and twisting counterclockwise 1/4 turn
- Before installing, apply a small amount of vegetable oil to the new filter o-rings with your finger
- Push new filter into the filter receiver and turn 1/4 turn clockwise until it locks
- Turn on the main water supply valve to the refrigerator
- Flush the refrigerator water system after replacing the water filter cartridge. Sputtering may occur until air is purged from water line and filter
- Reset water filter status display - replace filter every 6 months
The filters below are 100% compatible with part number DA29-00020B
Marvel at the specifications of our DA29-00020B compatible filters.
The DiscountFilters.com Difference
- Free Shipping on Qualifying Orders (Same Day)
- Free Returns For 1 Year
- 100% Compatibility Guarantee
- Made With Care in Indiana USA