ADQ36006102-S Refrigerator Water Filters
Learn More About The ADQ36006102-S Filter
How To Install The ADQ36006101 Filter:
- Press the push button to open the filter cover
- Pull the old cartridge downward to remove and discard
- With new cartridge in the horizontal position, push the the cartridge into the manifold hold until it stops
- Push it up in firmly until you cannot push up further
- Push the filter cover until it clicks into place
- After replacing flush 2.5 gallons of water through filter before use
NSF/ANSI Standard 42
Filters tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 (aesthetic effects) are certified to reduce specific aesthetic or non-health-related contaminants (chlorine, taste and odor, and particulates) that may be present in public or private drinking water. See filter performance data sheet or manufacturer's packaging for details.
NSF/ANSI Standard 53
Filters tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 53 (health effects) are certified to reduce specific health-related contaminants, such as Cryptosporidium, Giardia, lead, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), MTBE (methyl tertiary-butyl ether), etc., that may be present in public or private drinking water. See filter performance data sheet or manufacturer's packaging for details.
Filters Without NSF Ratings
Some filters that are not NSF rated are still constructed from NSF rated components.