MERV 13 Air Filters
Choose A Size To See
Pricing & Details
Better filtration is the first step in improving Indoor Air Quality. Pleated Panel Filters outperform ordinary furnace filters with higher efficiency and lower pressure drop allowing air-handling systems to stay cleaner and operate more efficiently. We achieve this with 100% synthetic electrostatically charged gradient density media, optimum pleat spacing and high initial and sustained efficiency, high dust holding capacity and very low pressure drop. The media is resistant to a wide range of chemicals, does not absorb moisture and will not support microbial growth.
- Electrostatically charged filter media captures airborne allergens smaller than 1 micron!
- Great for helping reduce airborne allergens such as bacteria, particles that carry viruses, pollen, mold spores, fine dust, and pet dander.
- Filter material will not support the development of mold, mildew, bacteria or other microorganisms in normal use.
- No chemicals added. Filters are chemical free!
- Over 30-times more efficient at capturing micro particles than ordinary fiberglass filters.
- Lasts UP TO 3 months!
- MERV 13 Rating
- 100% synthetic gradient media, electrostatically charged
- 30 gauge galvanized expanded metal grid
- Moisture resistant double wall beverage board
- Media pack totally bonded to frame
- This product is listed and rated by Underwriters Laboratories as U.L. Class 2
Save Your Furnace Tip #5:
Make sure your filter fits snug in its slot or cabinet. Gaps that allow air to bypass the filter can significantly reduce its effectiveness.