SGF-DSB30 Refrigerator Water Filters
Learn More About The SGF-DSB30 Filter
How To Install The DA29-00003G Filter:
- Remove old filter cartridge by grasping and turning to the left about 1/4 turn
- Apply the month sticker (included) to the catridge as a reminder to replace the filter with 6 months and remove red cap
- Align unlabeled side of filter with the indictor line so that it can be inserted into the filter cover
- Turn the catridge 1/4 turn to the right to lock it into place - you will feel a stop and the locked symbol should now be lined up with the indicator line
- Run water through the dispenser for 5 minutes to purge the system
- Press and hold ice type and child lock button simultaneously to reset filter indicator if your fridge has one
NSF/ANSI Standard 42
Filters tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 (aesthetic effects) are certified to reduce specific aesthetic or non-health-related contaminants (chlorine, taste and odor, and particulates) that may be present in public or private drinking water. See filter performance data sheet or manufacturer's packaging for details.
NSF/ANSI Standard 53
Filters tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 53 (health effects) are certified to reduce specific health-related contaminants, such as Cryptosporidium, Giardia, lead, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), MTBE (methyl tertiary-butyl ether), etc., that may be present in public or private drinking water. See filter performance data sheet or manufacturer's packaging for details.
Filters Without NSF Ratings
Some filters that are not NSF rated are still constructed from NSF rated components.