Replacement Refrigerator Filters for LT1000P
This filter is used in refrigerators by LG and Kenmore. It is also known as part number MDJ64844601, ADQ74793501 and 46-9980. The LT1000P filter is installed in the top of the fridge - or in the door - and povides cleaner, fresher and better tasting ice and water for your family. We offer the factory original product as well as an aftermarket alternative filter.
LG is a registered trademark of LG Electronics, Inc.. National Trade Supply, Inc, and DiscountFilters.com are not affiliated with LG Electronics, Inc.
How To Install The MDJ64844601 Filter:
- Press the push button to open the filter cover
- Pull the old cartridge downward, turn it counter-clockwise to remove and discard
- Remove protective cover from new filter cartridge
- With new filter cartridge tabs in the horizontal position, push the filter into the manifold hole and turn it clockwise
- Push the filter cover until it clicks into place
- After replacing, flush 2.5 gallons of water through filter before use
- Press and hold the Water Filter button for three seconds to reset the indicator light
The filters below are 100% compatible with part number LT1000P
Marvel at the specifications of our LT1000P compatible filter.
The DiscountFilters.com Difference
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $50 (Same Day)
- Free Returns For 1 Year
- 100% Compatibility Guarantee
- Made With Care in Indiana USA
NSF/ANSI Standard 42
Filters tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 (aesthetic effects) are certified to reduce specific aesthetic or non-health-related contaminants (chlorine, taste and odor, and particulates) that may be present in public or private drinking water. See filter performance data sheet or manufacturer's packaging for details.
NSF/ANSI Standard 53
Filters tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 53 (health effects) are certified to reduce specific health-related contaminants, such as Cryptosporidium, Giardia, lead, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), MTBE (methyl tertiary-butyl ether), etc., that may be present in public or private drinking water. See filter performance data sheet or manufacturer's packaging for details.
Filters Without NSF/ANSI Ratings
Some filters that are not NSF/ANSI rated are still constructed from NSF/ANSI rated components.