The GSWF model filter comes in two brands; GE and EcoAqua. Each filter has its advantages and disadvantages that will factor into your purchase decision. The factory original OEM GE filter is the most expensive of the three, however it is also the most highly rated of the three. The GE GSWF filter is the only one to receive passing grades from NSF/ANSI International for Standards 42 and 53. The aftermarket versions of the GSWF is the least expensive of the group however. Expect the EcoAqua EFF-6023A aftermarket option to fit and function like the factory original fridge filter. Both filters come with fast shipping and free returns.
Replacement Refrigerator Filters for GSWF
How To Install The GSWF Filter:
- Open cartridge cover by pushing in where indicated
- Remove old filter cartridge by slowly rotating to the left (counterclockwise)
- Position new cartridge inside the cartridge holder and slowly rotate the cartridge to the right (clockwise) until it stops. The cartridge will rotate about 1/4 turn. When installed correctly, the grip blade on the end of the cartridge should be positioned vertically for top-freezer models and horizontally for bottom freezer models. Do not overtighten
- Close cartridge cover
- Reset filter change indicator if your refrigerator has one
- Flush 1.5 gallons (approximately 3 minutes) through the filter before use. This will clear the system and prevent sputtering
The filters below are 100% compatible with part number GSWF
Marvel at the specifications of our GSWF compatible filter.
The DiscountFilters.com Difference
- Free Shipping on Qualifying Orders (Same Day)
- Free Returns For 1 Year
- 100% Compatibility Guarantee
- Made With Care in Indiana USA