Built to fit Electrolux and Pure Advantage Ice and Water Filtration Systems, this EWF01 factory original OEM water filter by Electrolux is a fine addition to any household. Are you looking to protect your water supply from unwanted impurities? The EWF01 OEM has been certified by NSF/ANSI International to do just that. NSF/ANSI International is a public organization dedicated to ensuring both public and environmental health. NSF/ANSI declared this filter sufficient in purifying your water from potentially harmful contaminants including chlorine, cysts, turbidity, chemicals, and particulate. Such high-grade certifications this EWF01 OEM filter received can be translated to sufficiencies in NSF's Standard 42 and Standard 53. It should be noted, this filter is not built for compatibility with ICON side-by-side systems. Water filters should be changed at least once every six months for ideal filtration.
Replacement Refrigerator Filters for EWF01
How To Install The EWF01 Filter:
- Turn off the icemaker using the power switch
- Press the filter release button adjacent to the old filter - discard old filter
- Push the new filter straight into the filter receiver until you hear a double "click"
- Turn the power back on to the icemaker
- Reset the change water indicator by referring to instructions in your owners manual
- Replace the filter once every 6 months
The filters below are 100% compatible with part number EWF01
Marvel at the specifications of our EWF01 compatible filters.
The DiscountFilters.com Difference
- Free Shipping on Qualifying Orders (Same Day)
- Free Returns For 1 Year
- 100% Compatibility Guarantee
- Made With Care in Indiana USA