The DA29-00003G filter is extremely efficient at removing contaminants from your water supply. The OEM Samsung replacement has been tested and certified to meet NSF/ANSI Standard 42 and Standard 53, which means that is has been certified to remove chlorine and other contaminants from your water. The aftermarket Supco replacement has many of the same features as the OEM, but at a much lower, affordable price. The aftermarket Swift Green is the lowest priced option we offer and was manufactured with an eco-friendly process. Don’t let the price fool you though, it is still just as effective at purifying your water as the other models. The primary difference between the OEM and aftermarket filters is price and NSF/ANSI ratings. Even though the aftermarket filters aren't NSF/ANSI certified, we still recommend them due to their affordable price and filtering abilities.
Replacement Refrigerator Filters for EFF-6011A
How To Install The DA29-00003G Filter:
- Remove old filter cartridge by grasping and turning to the left about 1/4 turn
- Apply the month sticker (included) to the cartridge as a reminder to replace the filter with 6 months and remove red cap
- Align unlabeled side of filter with the indictor line so that it can be inserted into the filter cover
- Turn the cartridge 1/4 turn to the right to lock it into place - you will feel a stop and the locked symbol should now be lined up with the indicator line
- Run water through the dispenser for 5 minutes to purge the system
- Press and hold ice type and child lock button simultaneously to reset filter indicator if your fridge has one
The filters below are 100% compatible with part number DA29-00003G
Marvel at the specifications of our DA29-00003G compatible filters.
The DiscountFilters.com Difference
- Free Shipping on Qualifying Orders (Same Day)
- Free Returns For 1 Year
- 100% Compatibility Guarantee
- Made With Care in Indiana USA