The MYRF-100 model filter comes in a multitude of brands to choose from, each brand showcasing its own strengths to appeal to your filter usage. The original OEM filter EDR7D1 is manufactured by Whirlpool. It is the only brand filter to meet NSF/ANSI International Standards 42 and 53. Such high marks by NSF/ANSI International indicate a superior water quality product the other aftermarket brands cannot match, as none were awarded such certifications. The other three aftermarket brands include; ClearChoice CLCH115. The ClearChoice brand UKF7003 however is the most money friendly if you are focused on watching your budget. All four of the brands for the MYRF-100 model have equally fast flow rates that dispense water at half a gallon per minute. All two of the brands have similar gallon holding capacities, however Whirlpool slightly edges out its competition with a class-leading 416 gallons.
Replacement Refrigerator Filters for MYRF-100
The UKF7003 removes impurities commonly found in your water supply. By using this filter, you will be giving your home better tasting beverages and ice. The UKF7003 replaces the filter used in refrigerators made by Maytag, Whirlpool and more. We guarantee its compatibility. DiscountFilters.com sells three replacements for the UKF7003. Choose between the aftermarket or OEM models. The aftermarket UKF7003 options is the ClearChoice CLCH115. The ClearChoice CLCH115 is the recommended replacement filter due to its quality and price. The Maytag UKF7003 is the manufacturer original replacement. It is made with original parts but cost much more per item. These replacement filters, UKF7003 can all provide over 400 gallons of filtered water. Make sure to change twice a year at six month intervals for the best performance. The UKF7003, including the OEM and aftermarket options, is an ideal replacement product.
How to Install the UKF7003 Filter:
- Remove old filter cartridge by grasping and gently turning counter-clockwise until it releases from the filter head - discard
- Line up the cartridge ears so it can be inserted into the filter head. Rotate the cartridge into the head. Twist the cartridge 1/4 turn clockwise until it locks into place
- Run water continuously through dispenser for 3 gallons until water runs steady and sputtering stops
- Reset water filter change notification by following instructions in owners manual
The filters below are 100% compatible with part number UKF7003
Marvel at the specifications of our UKF7003 compatible filter.
The DiscountFilters.com Difference
- Free Shipping on Qualifying Orders (Same Day)
- Free Returns For 1 Year
- 100% Compatibility Guarantee
- Made With Care in Indiana USA