Replacement Refrigerator Filters for DA97-17376B
How to install:
- Remove old cartridge by grasping the filter knob and turning ¼ turn counterclockwise
- Insert new cartridge into filter receiver and turn ¼ turn clockwise until it locks into place. The handle with "LOCK" text will now be in a vertical orientation
- Run water through the dispenser for 3 minutes to purge air and any loose carbon from the system
- Reset your filter replacement indicator light if your refrigerator has one
The filters below are 100% compatible with part number DA97-17376B
Marvel at the specifications of our DA97-17376B compatible filters.
The DiscountFilters.com Difference
- Free Shipping (Same Day)
- Free Returns For 1 Year
- 100% Compatibility Guarantee
- Made With Care in Indiana USA
NSF/ANSI Standard 42
Filters tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 (aesthetic effects) are certified to reduce specific aesthetic or non-health-related contaminants (chlorine, taste and odor, and particulates) that may be present in public or private drinking water. See filter performance data sheet or manufacturer's packaging for details.
NSF/ANSI Standard 53
Filters tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 53 (health effects) are certified to reduce specific health-related contaminants, such as Cryptosporidium, Giardia, lead, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), MTBE (methyl tertiary-butyl ether), etc., that may be present in public or private drinking water. See filter performance data sheet or manufacturer's packaging for details.
Filters Without NSF/ANSI Ratings
Some filters that are not NSF/ANSI rated are still constructed from NSF/ANSI rated components.