The Frigidaire WF2CB original OEM water filter's flexibility in its usage across the industry makes it an attractive product to consumers. Customers can look forward to utilization of this product in either their Electrolux, Frigidaire, Kenmore Pure Advantage, or PureSource2 Ice Water Filtration Systems. The factory original OEM product was put through serious testing by NSF/ANSI International. NSF/ANSI is a public organization dedicated to product testing for both public and environmental health. The WF2CB water filter ended up passing International testing with certifications for Standard 42 and Standard 53. These passing grades mean consumer safety from turbidity, chlorine, rust, cysts, and other potentially harmful impurities found in your water supply. In order to retain the highest level of water filtration performance, filters should be changed once every six months.
Replacement Refrigerator Filters for 46-9911
How To Install The WF2CB Filter:
- Turn off the icemaker using the power switch
- Press the filter release button adjacent to the old filter - discard old filter
- Push the new filter straight into the filter receiver until you hear a double "click"
- Turn the power back on to the icemaker
- Reset the change water indicator by referring to instructions in your owners manual
- Replace the filter once every 6 months
The filters below are 100% compatible with part number WF2CB
Marvel at the specifications of our WF2CB compatible filters.
The DiscountFilters.com Difference
- Free Shipping on Qualifying Orders (Same Day)
- Free Returns For 1 Year
- 100% Compatibility Guarantee
- Made With Care in Indiana USA