Replacement Refrigerator Filters for 46-9002
How To Install The 8171413 Filter:
- Turn old filter counterclockwise until cartridge stops. Discard old filter
- Push new cartridge into filter head
- Turn cartridge clockwise until cartridge stops
- Discard first 4 batches of ice after replacing cartridge and flush through water dispenser for at least three minutes
- The water filter cartridge should be replaced after 200 gallons of water or six months of use, whichever comes first
- Reset your change filter indicator if your fridge has one
The filters below are 100% compatible with part number 8171413
Marvel at the specifications of our 8171413 compatible filter.
The DiscountFilters.com Difference
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $50 (Same Day)
- Free Returns For 1 Year
- 100% Compatibility Guarantee
- Made With Care in Indiana USA
NSF/ANSI Standard 42
Filters tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 (aesthetic effects) are certified to reduce specific aesthetic or non-health-related contaminants (chlorine, taste and odor, and particulates) that may be present in public or private drinking water. See filter performance data sheet or manufacturer's packaging for details.
NSF/ANSI Standard 53
Filters tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 53 (health effects) are certified to reduce specific health-related contaminants, such as Cryptosporidium, Giardia, lead, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), MTBE (methyl tertiary-butyl ether), etc., that may be present in public or private drinking water. See filter performance data sheet or manufacturer's packaging for details.
Filters Without NSF/ANSI Ratings
Some filters that are not NSF/ANSI rated are still constructed from NSF/ANSI rated components.