Both the OEM and aftermarket filter for the 12527304 water filter eliminate impurities that end up in your drinking water, including minerals, chemicals, and dirt. The OEM Maytag Clean 'n Clear and the aftermarket WaterSentinel replacement have the same change frequency, pressure range, flow rate, and 300 gallon filtering capacity. Each filter offered is guaranteed to fit the compatible refrigerator types and give you high quality water and ice. What differentiates the Maytag Clean 'n Clear from the aftermarket EcoAqua, other than the price, is the fact that the OEM filter is NSF/ANSI certified. This means that the filter was tested against NSF/ANSI International standards for reducing health-related and aesthetic contaminants and received certifications for standards 42 and 53. The aftermarket filters did not receive this rating, even though some filters are made with NSF/ANSI approved parts.
Replacement Refrigerator Filters for 12527304
How To Install The 12527304 Filter:
- Turn old filter counterclockwise until cartridge stops. Discard old filter
- Push new cartridge into filter head
- Turn cartridge clockwise until cartridge stops
- Discard first 4 batches of ice after replacing cartridge and flush through water dispenser for at least three minutes
- The water filter cartridge should be replaced after 300 gallons of water or six months of use, whichever comes first
The filters below are 100% compatible with part number 12527304
Marvel at the specifications of our 12527304 compatible filter.
The DiscountFilters.com Difference
- Free Shipping on Qualifying Orders (Same Day)
- Free Returns For 1 Year
- 100% Compatibility Guarantee
- Made With Care in Indiana USA