12527304 Refrigerator Water Filters
Learn More About The 12527304 Filter
How To Install The 12527304 Filter:
- Turn old filter counterclockwise until cartridge stops. Discard old filter
- Push new cartridge into filter head
- Turn cartridge clockwise until cartridge stops
- Discard first 4 batches of ice after replacing cartridge and flush through water dispenser for at least three minutes
- The water filter cartridge should be replaced after 300 gallons of water or six months of use, whichever comes first
NSF/ANSI Standard 42
Filters tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 (aesthetic effects) are certified to reduce specific aesthetic or non-health-related contaminants (chlorine, taste and odor, and particulates) that may be present in public or private drinking water. See filter performance data sheet or manufacturer's packaging for details.
NSF/ANSI Standard 53
Filters tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 53 (health effects) are certified to reduce specific health-related contaminants, such as Cryptosporidium, Giardia, lead, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), MTBE (methyl tertiary-butyl ether), etc., that may be present in public or private drinking water. See filter performance data sheet or manufacturer's packaging for details.
Filters Without NSF Ratings
Some filters that are not NSF rated are still constructed from NSF rated components.