Sprite High Output Brass Universal Shower Filter - Chrome
Sprite Industries HOB-CM | Our#: 174109
1 Year Purchase Guarantee - Free returns for a year, up to $1000 of purchase protection.
Sprite HOB-CM-A Universal Solid Brass Shower Filter - No Head - Chrome Finish
Variety is the spice of life, and we're doing what we can to help make your showering experience as spicy as possible! Sprite has developed a shower filter that allows the attachment of any shower head you desire. The unique style of our universal shower filters, in addition to exclusive patented "ShowerX - Filtration Technology", make them a perfect addition to your favorite shower head.
The High-Output Shower Filter (HO) contains a reversible filter cartridge that will filter the shower water for one year. This high performance shower filter combines easy operation and maintenance with the ultimate in structural integrity and over-all reliability. The HO is the strongest replaceable shower filter available on the market today.
- High-Output in Solid Brass
- High Capacity Filter
- Reversible Filter Cartridge (Model HOC)
- Ultra-High Strength Housing
- Attach to your favorite existing shower head (shower head not included)
- Cartridge Life Rating: 1 Year
- Large cartridge holds 500% more KDF-55 ® and Chlorgon ® than other Sprite models
- Removes 99% of chlorine from your shower water
- Removes chlorine across a wide range of shower temperatures by combining KDF-55 and Chlorgon
- Extend the shower filter cartridge's effective life by reversing the direction of water flow every three to six months
- Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 177 for shower filtration systems, with 75% chlorine removal after 10,000 gallons of usage
1). Remove the existing shower head
2). Screw on the Sprite shower filter and reattach old shower head
3). Run hot water through the filter for 5 minutes to flush the new cartridge
5 people in your area have bought this product in the last day!
Refrigerator Water Filter Tip #4:
The main ingredient in almost all water filters is activated carbon, which is a form of carbon that has been processed to make it extremely porous and thus to have a very large surface area available for absorption of chemicals and impurities.