Also known as Filter 2, this factory original OEM Whirlpool PUR W10413645A water filter is a great addition to your home. The W10413645A filter is well-known for optimum water filtration performance against potentially harmful impurities found in your water supply. Such harmful impurities include lead, chlorine, turbidity, particulate, and chemicals. So how does the W10413645A OEM water filter protect my home from such harmful substances? This Whirlpool OEM filter has been tested by NSF/ANSI International, a public health and safety organization dedicated to making sure you have quality products that truly work. After intense testing by NSF, it deemed the W10413645A water filter safe against the harmful substances listed above; certifying the filter against Standard 42 and Standard 53. To ensure your filter performs at a high level, make sure to change it once every six months.
P9WB2L Refrigerator Water Filters
How To Install The W10413645A Filter:
- Locate the filter door in the right side of the refrigerator ceiling.
- Press in up on the filter cover door to release the door latch. The door will drop down.
- If you are replacing a filter rotation the used filter counter clockwise to remove it from the filter head. Note: there may be some water in the filter and some spilling may occur.
- Take the new water filter out of the packaging and remove the cap. Be sure the O-rings are still in place after the cover is removed.
- Align the arrow on the water filter label with the cutout notch in the filter head and insert the filter.
- Turn the filter clockwise until it locks into the housing.
- Lift the filter up into the compartment. Close the filter door completely.
- Reduce water spurts by flushing air from the system. Run water continuously for 4 gallons (approximately 5 minutes) through the dispenser until water runs steady. Additional flushing may be required in some households where water is of poor quality.
The filters below are 100% compatible with part number W10413645A
Marvel at the specifications of our W10413645A compatible filter.
The DiscountFilters.com Difference
- Free Shipping (Same Day)
- Free Returns For 1 Year
- 100% Compatibility Guarantee
- Made With Care in Indiana USA
NSF/ANSI Standard 42
Filters tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 (aesthetic effects) are certified to reduce specific aesthetic or non-health-related contaminants (chlorine, taste and odor, and particulates) that may be present in public or private drinking water. See filter performance data sheet or manufacturer's packaging for details.
NSF/ANSI Standard 53
Filters tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 53 (health effects) are certified to reduce specific health-related contaminants, such as Cryptosporidium, Giardia, lead, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), MTBE (methyl tertiary-butyl ether), etc., that may be present in public or private drinking water. See filter performance data sheet or manufacturer's packaging for details.
Filters Without NSF/ANSI Ratings
Some filters that are not NSF/ANSI rated are still constructed from NSF/ANSI rated components.