Replacement Refrigerator Filters for 67003523-750
How To Install The UKF8001 Filter:
- Remove old filter cartridge by grasping and gently turning counterclockwise until it releases from the filter head
- Insert new filter into filter head and rotate clockwise until the filter stops. Close the filter cover
- Run water continuously through dispenser for 4 gallons (approximately 5 minutes) until water runs steady and sputtering stops. NOTE: during initial use allow about a 1-2 minute delay in water dispersal to allow internal water tank to fill
- Reset water filter change notification by following instructions in owners manual
The filters below are 100% compatible with part number UKF8001
Marvel at the specifications of our UKF8001 compatible filters.
The DiscountFilters.com Difference
- Free Shipping (Same Day)
- Free Returns For 1 Year
- 100% Compatibility Guarantee
- Made With Care in Indiana USA
NSF/ANSI Standard 42
Filters tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 (aesthetic effects) are certified to reduce specific aesthetic or non-health-related contaminants (chlorine, taste and odor, and particulates) that may be present in public or private drinking water. See filter performance data sheet or manufacturer's packaging for details.
NSF/ANSI Standard 53
Filters tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 53 (health effects) are certified to reduce specific health-related contaminants, such as Cryptosporidium, Giardia, lead, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), MTBE (methyl tertiary-butyl ether), etc., that may be present in public or private drinking water. See filter performance data sheet or manufacturer's packaging for details.
Filters Without NSF/ANSI Ratings
Some filters that are not NSF/ANSI rated are still constructed from NSF/ANSI rated components.