Replacement Filter for GE Pitcher
GE FXPL3D | Our#: 112946
1 Year Purchase Guarantee - Free returns for a year, up to $1000 of purchase protection.
Universal Water Pitcher Replacement Filter
Added assurance of healthy drinking water- GE water filter pitchers use dual stage filtration to reduce contaminants that can affect your water's quality, flavor and appearance. Provides fresh, better-tasting water for coffee, tea, juice, and infant formula.
- Replacement filter for water pitcher FXPL3D
- Granulated activated carbon with ion exchange resin
- Reduces lead, mercury, copper, zinc, cadmium chlorine taste & odor, particulates and sediment
- Filters last up to 40 gallons or 2 months
- Genuine GE Part
Easy Installation: 1. Unwrap and soak filter 15 minutes in cold water 2. Insert new filter into pitcher and press firmly 3. Reset electronics on inside of handle
1. Unwrap and soak filter 15 minutes in cold water
2. Insert new filter into pitcher and press firmly
3. Reset electronics on inside of handle
*The contaminants removed or reduced are not necessarily in all users' water.
*Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of uknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
*Tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53 for use in GE Water Pitcher Model GCPLO3H. See Performance Data Sheet for specific claims.
* If your GE filter fails because of manufacturing defects within 30 days from the date of original purchase, we will provide a new filter without charge. Return the defective filter to the retailer from whom it was purchased with a copy of the "proof of purchase". If the filter is defective, it will be replaced. This warranty does not cover filters that are improperly installed, damaged, abused or used for other than the intended purpose. It does not include the cost of retuning the filter to the vendor from which it was purchased, the labor to remove, install or diagnose the failure, parts used in commercial applications and incidental or consequential damage caused by possible defects with the unit.
Save Your Furnace Tip #3:
Did you know that the nominal size of your air filter is probably not the same as the actual size? Just like measurements on lumber, the actual size of an air filter is usually slightly smaller than the nominal size.