Brita Pitcher Filters - 5 Pack
Brita 35516 | Our#: 177299
1 Year Purchase Guarantee - Free returns for a year, up to $1000 of purchase protection.
Used in all Brita pitchers and water coolers. Replace every 40 gallons (approximately 2 months) for pitchers using one filter. For coolers using two filters, replace every 80 gallons (4 months).
This Brita Replacement Filter is compatible with:
Brita Aqualux SMART Pitcher
Brita Atlantis Pitcher
Brita Chrome SMART Pitcher
Brita Classic Pitcher
Brita Deluxe Pitcher
Brita Grand SMART Pitcher
Brita Riviera SMART Pitcher
Brita Slim Pitcher
Brita Space Saver Calendar Minder Pitcher
Brita UltraMax SMART Dispenser
Brita Fjord SMART Pitcher
- Taste and Odor
- Wash hands with soap and water before removing the filter from the bag.
- Soak the new filter upright in cold water for 15 miutes.
- Hand wash your pitcher/dispenser, lid and resevoir with mild detergent.
- After soaking, rinse the filter under cold, running tap waterfor a few seconds.
- Insert into the resevoir by lining up the groove in the filter with the notch in the resevoir. Press firmly to ensure tight seal.
- It is normal and harmless for for carbon dust to appear in your first 2 pitchers. Discard this water or use it to water plants.
Save Your Furnace Tip #5:
Make sure your filter fits snug in its slot or cabinet. Gaps that allow air to bypass the filter can significantly reduce its effectiveness.