Filtrete Model 3US-PS01 Professional Faucet Water System
3M 3US-PS01 | Our#: 172623
1 Year Purchase Guarantee - Free returns for a year, up to $1000 of purchase protection.
CLICK HERE FOR REPLACEMENT WATER FILTERS
Click to View More Info and Video!
FiltreteT Model 3US-PS01 Professional Faucet Water System. Includes filter head assembly, mounting hardware, plumbing connectors and 2,000 gallon capacity water filter cartridge.
The FiltreteT Professional Faucet Water System fits neatly under the kitchen sink. It provides great tasting water and has a convenient shut-off valve for no mess filter replacement. The FiltreteT Professional Faucet Water Filter is a chemical and mechanical reduction filter that reduces sediment, including sand, silt, particulates and rust. it also reduces chlorine taste and odor, and parasitic cysts. The system is tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of chlorine taste and odor and NSF/ANSI 53 for the reduction of cysts.
- 6 month filter life
- Operating temperature - 40-100F
- Operating pressure - 25-125 psi
- Rated flow - 1.5 gpm
- Capacity: 2,000 gallons
- 0.5 micron nominal removal - better sediment removal with lower micron rating
- For cold water use only
- Maintains water flow
- Quick, no mess filter change - no tools required!
- Filter directly from existing faucet
- Overall height of system and filter - 15-1/2" - approximately 3" clearance needed below for filter change
You will need an adjustable wrench and a screw driver.
* Turn off the cold water supply and remove supply line to faucet using wrench
* Install push-in fittings to faucet and cold water supply line
* Install filter mounting bracket to area under sink
* Install filter to mounting bracket
* Cut tubing "to length" to fit between filter and supply line and from filter to faucet
* Connect the tubing
* Turn on water supply and enjoy cleaner, better tasting water
NOTE: Has not been certified by the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) for sale in the state of California
Save Your Furnace Tip #1:
Make sure the airflow arrow is pointed in the direction that air flows through your system.