WFL400 Refrigerator Water Filters
Learn More About The WFL400 Filter
How To Install The 4396508 Filter:
- Turn off icemaker
- Remove old filter by rotating cap about 1/4 turn counter-clockwise
- Pull the old filter cartridge out
- Remove the cartridge grille cap by sliding it off the end of the old cartridge
- Slide the cartridge grille cap onto the new cartridge
- With the new cartridge cap in the vertical position, insert the new filter cartridge into the base grille
- Rotate the cap clockwise to a horizontal position
- Flush three gallons of water through the filter cartridge before use
- Turn on the icemaker
NSF/ANSI Standard 42
Filters tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 (aesthetic effects) are certified to reduce specific aesthetic or non-health-related contaminants (chlorine, taste and odor, and particulates) that may be present in public or private drinking water. See filter performance data sheet or manufacturer's packaging for details.
NSF/ANSI Standard 53
Filters tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 53 (health effects) are certified to reduce specific health-related contaminants, such as Cryptosporidium, Giardia, lead, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), MTBE (methyl tertiary-butyl ether), etc., that may be present in public or private drinking water. See filter performance data sheet or manufacturer's packaging for details.
Filters Without NSF Ratings
Some filters that are not NSF rated are still constructed from NSF rated components.