The Whirlpool EDR1RXD1, which is a replacement for W10295370 filter is the factory original OEM filter for many refrigerators made by Whirlpool. If you want to be positive that you are drinking the best water available, then this filter is for you. The Whirlpool EDR1RXD1, or W10295370 filter has been scrutinously tested by NSF/ANSI International and has been certified to meet Standards 42 and 53, so you can be sure that your water is clear of impurities. Some of the impurities the Pur filter rids your water of is lead, chlorine, dirt, turbidity, and many other chemicals. Once easily installed, the Pur filter will dispense water at a rate of half a gallon per minute and can filter up to 200 gallons of water. The EDR1RXD1 filter has a temperature range of 33-100 degrees and a pressure range of 30-120 pounds. This filter should be changed at least once every six months if you want to be sure that your water is as clear and healthy as it can be.
W10295370 Refrigerator Water Filters
Your tap water - the water that you drink, cook with, and shower in - isn't as clean or as safe as you might think. Municipal and well water may contain dirt, lead, sand, sediment, cysts, and chemicals such as chlorine that can affect the safety, taste, and smell of your water. A good water filter, such as the Whirlpool fridge filter W10295370, can remove these contaminants and give you healthier, great-tasting water and ice, as well as extend the life of your refrigerator.
We carry one model of the EDR1RXD1, or W10295370 - the OEM Whirlpool water filter which is certified to meet NSF/ANSI standards 42 and 53. This just means it is certified to reduce chlorine odor and taste, lead, cysts, chemicals, and other minerals that are in municipal and well water. The EDR1RXD1 is a 100% compatible aftermarket model with a one-year satisfaction guarantee - return it with free shipping and a full refund if you aren't satisfied with its performance. Other alternate fridge models for the W10295370 are 9930, W10295370A, Filter 1, P4RFWB, 46-9930, P5WB2L and more.
How To Install The W10295370 Filter:
- Locate the water filter in the top-right corner of the refrigerator compartment
- Lift open the filter cover door. The filter will be released and then eject as the door is opened
- When the door is completely open, pull the filter straight out
- Take the new filter out of its packaging and remove the covers from the O-rings. Be sure the O-rings are still in place after the covers are removed
- With the arrow pointing up, align the new filter with the filter housing and slide it into place. The filter cover door will automatically begin to close as the new filter is inserted
- Close the filter cover door completely in order to snap the filter into place. You may need to press hard
- Flush the water system
- Reset filter status light following instructions in your owners manual
- Replace filter every 6 months
The filters below are 100% compatible with part number W10295370
Marvel at the specifications of our W10295370 compatible filter.
The DiscountFilters.com Difference
- Free Shipping (Same Day)
- Free Returns For 1 Year
- 100% Compatibility Guarantee
- Made With Care in Indiana USA
NSF/ANSI Standard 42
Filters tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 (aesthetic effects) are certified to reduce specific aesthetic or non-health-related contaminants (chlorine, taste and odor, and particulates) that may be present in public or private drinking water. See filter performance data sheet or manufacturer's packaging for details.
NSF/ANSI Standard 53
Filters tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 53 (health effects) are certified to reduce specific health-related contaminants, such as Cryptosporidium, Giardia, lead, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), MTBE (methyl tertiary-butyl ether), etc., that may be present in public or private drinking water. See filter performance data sheet or manufacturer's packaging for details.
Filters Without NSF/ANSI Ratings
Some filters that are not NSF/ANSI rated are still constructed from NSF/ANSI rated components.