Replacement Refrigerator Filters for FPPWFU01
Keep safe, great tasting water flowing with PurePour Water filters (PWF-1). The PWF-1 filter reduces up to 99% of contaminants. Cut back on plastic and save the cost of bottled water. The PWF-1 is manufactured to meet NSF/ANSI Standard 42, Standard 53 and Standard 401.
How To Install the FPPWFU01 Filter:
It is not necessary to turn the water supply off to change the filter. Be ready to wipe up any small amounts of water released during the filter replacement.
1. Turn Off the ice maker.
2. Remove the filter by pushing on the end/face of the filter.
3. Slide the old water filter cartridge straight out of the housing and discard it.
4. Unpackage the new filter cartridge. Using the alignment guide, slide it gently into the filter housing until it stops against the snap-in connector at the back of the housing.
5. Push firmly until the cartridge snaps into place (you should hear a click as the cartridge engages the snap-in connector).
6. Press a drinking glass against the water dispenser while checking for any leaks at the filter housing. Any spurts and sputters that occur as the system purges air out of the dispenser system are normal.
7. After filling one glass of water, continue flushing the system for about 4 minutes.
8. Turn On the ice maker.
9. Press and hold the Water Filter reset button on the Ice & Water Dispenser control panel for 3 seconds. When the display changes from red to green, the status has been reset.
The filters below are 100% compatible with part number FPPWFU01
Marvel at the specifications of our FPPWFU01 compatible filter.
The DiscountFilters.com Difference
- Free Shipping on Qualifying Orders (Same Day)
- Free Returns For 1 Year
- 100% Compatibility Guarantee
- Made With Care in Indiana USA