Replacement Refrigerator Filters for EPPWFU01
The Electrolux EPPWFU01 water filter fits the PureAdvantage PWF-1 water system found in Electrolux branded french door and single door refrigerators. The EPPWFU01 filter creates better tasting water for drinking and making beverages as well as clean, clearer, healthy ice.
- Remove current filter and discard
- Using the alignment guide, slide new filter gently into the filter housing until it stops against the snap-in connector at the back of the housing.
- Push firmly until the cartridge snaps into place (you should hear a click as the cartridge engages the snap-in connector).
- Press a drinking glass against the water dispenser while checking for any leaks at the filter housing. Any spurts and sputters that occur as the system purges air out of the dispenser system are normal.
- After filling one glass of water, continue flushing the system for about 4 minutes.
- Press and hold the Water Filter reset button on the Ice & Water Dispenser control panel for 3 seconds. When the display changes from red to green, the status has been reset.
The filters below are 100% compatible with part number EPPWFU01
Marvel at the specifications of our EPPWFU01 compatible filter.
The DiscountFilters.com Difference
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $50 (Same Day)
- Free Returns For 1 Year
- 100% Compatibility Guarantee
- Made With Care in Indiana USA
NSF/ANSI Standard 42
Filters tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 (aesthetic effects) are certified to reduce specific aesthetic or non-health-related contaminants (chlorine, taste and odor, and particulates) that may be present in public or private drinking water. See filter performance data sheet or manufacturer's packaging for details.
NSF/ANSI Standard 53
Filters tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 53 (health effects) are certified to reduce specific health-related contaminants, such as Cryptosporidium, Giardia, lead, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), MTBE (methyl tertiary-butyl ether), etc., that may be present in public or private drinking water. See filter performance data sheet or manufacturer's packaging for details.
Filters Without NSF/ANSI Ratings
Some filters that are not NSF/ANSI rated are still constructed from NSF/ANSI rated components.