EFF-6003A Refrigerator Water Filters
Learn More About The EFF-6003A Filter
How To Install The 5231JA2006A Filter:
- Remove old filter cartridge by grasping and turning†counter clockwise about 1/4 turn - discard
- Push new filter into the filter head until it stops
- Turn the new filter 1/4 turn clockwise until it stops
- Flush new cartridge by dispensing water for about 5 minutes
- Replace cartridge once every 6 months
- Press and hold reset water filter button if your fridge has one
NSF/ANSI Standard 42
Filters tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 (aesthetic effects) are certified to reduce specific aesthetic or non-health-related contaminants (chlorine, taste and odor, and particulates) that may be present in public or private drinking water. See filter performance data sheet or manufacturer's packaging for details.
NSF/ANSI Standard 53
Filters tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 53 (health effects) are certified to reduce specific health-related contaminants, such as Cryptosporidium, Giardia, lead, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), MTBE (methyl tertiary-butyl ether), etc., that may be present in public or private drinking water. See filter performance data sheet or manufacturer's packaging for details.
Filters Without NSF Ratings
Some filters that are not NSF rated are still constructed from NSF rated components.