The EcoAqua Eff-6006A (DA29-00012A) filter is designed to effectively reduce pollutants that can be found in your water supply such as chlorine, minerals and more. The EcoAqua filter also has excellent flow rate, filtering capacity, operating temperature, and pressure range. The filter is guaranteed to fit into any refrigerator model that uses the DA29-00012B / DA29-00012A or compatible filter. The EFF-6006A filter is available in a convenient 3-pack that can give your home fresh water for up to 18 months.
Replacement Refrigerator Filters for DA29-00012A
How To Install The DA29-00012A Filter:
- Open front cover of the refrigerator filter housing in the upper right corner of your refrigerator compartment
- Remove the old cartridge by pushing in on the cartridge - it will eject with a clicking sound
- Insert new cartridge by pushing it into the housing until it clicks. Close the front cover of the refrigerator filter housing
- Flush the refrigerator water system after replacing the water filter cartridge. Sputtering may occur until air is purged from water line and filter
- Reset water filter status display - replace filter every 9 months
The filters below are 100% compatible with part number DA29-00012A
Marvel at the specifications of our DA29-00012A compatible filters.
The DiscountFilters.com Difference
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $50 (Same Day)
- Free Returns For 1 Year
- 100% Compatibility Guarantee
- Made With Care in Indiana USA
NSF/ANSI Standard 42
Filters tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 (aesthetic effects) are certified to reduce specific aesthetic or non-health-related contaminants (chlorine, taste and odor, and particulates) that may be present in public or private drinking water. See filter performance data sheet or manufacturer's packaging for details.
NSF/ANSI Standard 53
Filters tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 53 (health effects) are certified to reduce specific health-related contaminants, such as Cryptosporidium, Giardia, lead, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), MTBE (methyl tertiary-butyl ether), etc., that may be present in public or private drinking water. See filter performance data sheet or manufacturer's packaging for details.
Filters Without NSF/ANSI Ratings
Some filters that are not NSF/ANSI rated are still constructed from NSF/ANSI rated components.