DA29-00012A Refrigerator Water Filters
Learn More About The DA29-00012A Filter
How To Install The DA29-00012A Filter:
- Open front cover of the refrigerator filter housing in the upper right corner of your refrigerator compartment
- Remove the old cartridge by pushing in on the cartridge - it will eject with a clicking sound
- Insert new cartridge by pushing it into the housing until it clicks. Close the front cover of the refrigerator filter housing
- Flush the refrigerator water system after replacing the water filter cartridge. Sputtering may occur until air is purged from water line and filter
- Reset water filter status display - replace filter every 9 months
Marvel at the specifications of our DA29-00012A compatible filter.
|Change Frequency||6 Months|
|Filtering Capacity||300 Gallons|
|Contaminants Filtered||Chlorine, Taste, Odor, Sediment, Sand, Rust & Other Particulates|
|Flow Rate||.75 GPM|
|Pressure Range||30-125 PSI|
|Operating Temperature||33-100 °F|
The EcoAqua Eff-6006A (DA29-00012A) filter is designed to effectively reduce pollutants that can be found in your water supply such as chlorine, minerals and more. The EcoAqua filter also has excellent flow rate, filtering capacity, operating temperature, and pressure range. The filter is guaranteed to fit into any refrigerator model that uses the DA29-00012B / DA29-00012A or compatible filter. The EFF-6006A filter is available in a convenient 3-pack that can give your home fresh water for up to 18 months.
NSF/ANSI Standard 42
Filters tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 (aesthetic effects) are certified to reduce specific aesthetic or non-health-related contaminants (chlorine, taste and odor, and particulates) that may be present in public or private drinking water. See filter performance data sheet or manufacturer's packaging for details.
NSF/ANSI Standard 53
Filters tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 53 (health effects) are certified to reduce specific health-related contaminants, such as Cryptosporidium, Giardia, lead, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), MTBE (methyl tertiary-butyl ether), etc., that may be present in public or private drinking water. See filter performance data sheet or manufacturer's packaging for details.
Filters Without NSF Ratings
Some filters that are not NSF rated are still constructed from NSF rated components.
Refrigerator Water Filter Tip #4:
The main ingredient in almost all water filters is activated carbon, which is a form of carbon that has been processed to make it extremely porous and thus to have a very large surface area available for absorption of chemicals and impurities.