Replacement Refrigerator Filters for BORPLFTR55
The Bosch UltraClarityPro™ Water Filter (BORPLFTR50) is also known as part number 12033030 (formerly 12028325, 11025825). This filter is used in refrigerators branded as Bosch and Thermador. This filter uses advanced carbon block technology to reduce chlorine, chloramines, lead, pharmaceuticals, and other contaminants while improving the quality of water for drinking and cooking.
1. Reach into the lower recess of the filter cover, pull forwards slightly and move to the bottom left.
2. Turn the filter 90° counterclockwise and remove.
3. Insert the new filter in the filter opening to the stop and turn 90° clockwise as far as it will go.
4. Move the filter cover up to the right again and slide back as far as it will go.
The filters below are 100% compatible with part number BORPLFTR50
Marvel at the specifications of our BORPLFTR50 compatible filters.
The DiscountFilters.com Difference
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $50 (Same Day)
- Free Returns For 1 Year
- 100% Compatibility Guarantee
- Made With Care in Indiana USA
NSF/ANSI Standard 42
Filters tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 (aesthetic effects) are certified to reduce specific aesthetic or non-health-related contaminants (chlorine, taste and odor, and particulates) that may be present in public or private drinking water. See filter performance data sheet or manufacturer's packaging for details.
NSF/ANSI Standard 53
Filters tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 53 (health effects) are certified to reduce specific health-related contaminants, such as Cryptosporidium, Giardia, lead, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), MTBE (methyl tertiary-butyl ether), etc., that may be present in public or private drinking water. See filter performance data sheet or manufacturer's packaging for details.
Filters Without NSF/ANSI Ratings
Some filters that are not NSF/ANSI rated are still constructed from NSF/ANSI rated components.