Replacement Refrigerator Filters for APF-2600
Bottom-freezer (BF) refrigerators:
Filter is located in the left hand fresh food door (recessed in door flange) or in the fresh food interior on the left side wall near the top.
Side-by-Side (SxS) refrigerators:
Filter is located in the bottom of the fresh food compartment. Access the filter using the flip cover without moving the vegetable pan.
How to Install the RPWF Filter:
- Remove old cartridge by gently lifting the filter away from housing until first release, and then lift again to remove.
- Align top of filter with cartridge holder and push until cartridge is fully seated.
- While continuing to ensure cartridge is fully seated in the holder, gently rotate the filter (inward for BF models and downward for SxS models) until it can no longer rotate.
- Run water from the dispenser (approximately 2 gallons or about 5 minutes) to clear any particles and remove air from the system.
The filters below are 100% compatible with part number RPWF
Marvel at the specifications of our RPWF compatible filters.
The DiscountFilters.com Difference
- Free Shipping (Same Day)
- Free Returns For 1 Year
- 100% Compatibility Guarantee
- Made With Care in Indiana USA
NSF/ANSI Standard 42
Filters tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 (aesthetic effects) are certified to reduce specific aesthetic or non-health-related contaminants (chlorine, taste and odor, and particulates) that may be present in public or private drinking water. See filter performance data sheet or manufacturer's packaging for details.
NSF/ANSI Standard 53
Filters tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 53 (health effects) are certified to reduce specific health-related contaminants, such as Cryptosporidium, Giardia, lead, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), MTBE (methyl tertiary-butyl ether), etc., that may be present in public or private drinking water. See filter performance data sheet or manufacturer's packaging for details.
Filters Without NSF/ANSI Ratings
Some filters that are not NSF/ANSI rated are still constructed from NSF/ANSI rated components.