Replacement Refrigerator Filters for 847200
The 847200 filter is a newcomer to the US market and fits in some bottom freezer Fisher & Paykel refrigerators as well as Fisher & Paykel refrigerators which use an externally mounted filter. The EFF-6049A creates better tasting water for drinking and making beverages as well as clean, clearer, healthy ice.
How To Install The 847200 Filter:
- Grasp and firmly twist the old cartridge in an anticlockwise direction
- Pull the cartridge away from the filter head
- Discard old filter
- Remove plastic wrap from new filter
- Push the filter firmly all the way into the filter head then rotate the filter clockwise 90 degrees until it locks in place
- Dispense 2-3 Gallons of water to flush the cartridge, removing trapped air and harmless carbon fines
The filters below are 100% compatible with part number 847200
Marvel at the specifications of our 847200 compatible filter.
The DiscountFilters.com Difference
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $50 (Same Day)
- Free Returns For 1 Year
- 100% Compatibility Guarantee
- Made With Care in Indiana USA
NSF/ANSI Standard 42
Filters tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 (aesthetic effects) are certified to reduce specific aesthetic or non-health-related contaminants (chlorine, taste and odor, and particulates) that may be present in public or private drinking water. See filter performance data sheet or manufacturer's packaging for details.
NSF/ANSI Standard 53
Filters tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 53 (health effects) are certified to reduce specific health-related contaminants, such as Cryptosporidium, Giardia, lead, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), MTBE (methyl tertiary-butyl ether), etc., that may be present in public or private drinking water. See filter performance data sheet or manufacturer's packaging for details.
Filters Without NSF/ANSI Ratings
Some filters that are not NSF/ANSI rated are still constructed from NSF/ANSI rated components.