4609030000 Refrigerator Water Filters
Learn More About The 4609030000 Filter
How To Install The 4396710 Filter:
- Locate filter in the grille near the bottom of your refrigerator
- Push button firmly until filter pops out
- Remove cap from filter by twisting counter-clockwise
- Reinstall cap on new filter and remove red caps from end of filter
- Insert new filter in refrigerator and push in firmly until it clicks in place
NSF/ANSI Standard 42
Filters tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 (aesthetic effects) are certified to reduce specific aesthetic or non-health-related contaminants (chlorine, taste and odor, and particulates) that may be present in public or private drinking water. See filter performance data sheet or manufacturer's packaging for details.
NSF/ANSI Standard 53
Filters tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 53 (health effects) are certified to reduce specific health-related contaminants, such as Cryptosporidium, Giardia, lead, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), MTBE (methyl tertiary-butyl ether), etc., that may be present in public or private drinking water. See filter performance data sheet or manufacturer's packaging for details.
Filters Without NSF Ratings
Some filters that are not NSF rated are still constructed from NSF rated components.