The Pur W10295370 filter is the factory original OEM filter for many refrigerators made by Whirlpool. If you want to be positive that you are drinking the best water available, then this filter is for you. The Pur W10295370 filter has been scrutinously tested by NSF/ANSI International and has been certified to meet Standards 42 and 53, so you can be sure that your water is clear of impurities. Some of the impurities the Pur filter rids your water of is lead, chlorine, dirt, turbidity, and many other chemicals. Once easily installed, the Pur filter will dispense water at a rate of half a gallon per minute and can filter up to 200 gallons of water. The Pur filter has a temperature range of 33-100 degrees and a pressure range of 30-120 pounds. This filter should be changed at least once every six months if you want to be sure that your water is as clear and healthy as it can be.
10276924 Refrigerator Water Filters
How To Install The W10295370 Filter:
- Locate the water filter in the top-right corner of the refrigerator compartment
- Lift open the filter cover door. The filter will be released and then eject as the door is opened
- When the door is completely open, pull the filter straight out
- Take the new filter out of its packaging and remove the covers from the O-rings. Be sure the O-rings are still in place after the covers are removed
- With the arrow pointing up, align the new filter with the filter housing and slide it into place. The filter cover door will automatically begin to close as the new filter is inserted
- Close the filter cover door completely in order to snap the filter into place. You may need to press hard
- Flush the water system
- Reset filter status light following instructions in your owners manual
- Replace filter every 6 months
The filters below are in stock, and 100% compatible with part number W10295370
Marvel at the specifications of our W10295370 compatible filter.
The DiscountFilters.com Difference
- Free Shipping (Same Day)
- Free Returns For 1 Year
- 100% Compatibility Guarantee
- Made With Care in Indiana USA
NSF/ANSI Standard 42
Filters tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 (aesthetic effects) are certified to reduce specific aesthetic or non-health-related contaminants (chlorine, taste and odor, and particulates) that may be present in public or private drinking water. See filter performance data sheet or manufacturer's packaging for details.
NSF/ANSI Standard 53
Filters tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 53 (health effects) are certified to reduce specific health-related contaminants, such as Cryptosporidium, Giardia, lead, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), MTBE (methyl tertiary-butyl ether), etc., that may be present in public or private drinking water. See filter performance data sheet or manufacturer's packaging for details.
Filters Without NSF/ANSI Ratings
Some filters that are not NSF/ANSI rated are still constructed from NSF/ANSI rated components.