Brita Filtered Water Bottle
Brita 35558 | Our#: 177304
1 Year Purchase Guarantee - Free returns for a year, up to $1000 of purchase protection.
Take fresh, great-tasting water with you anywhere you go with the Brita water bottle. The Brita filtered water bottle has a Brita filter attached to the dispenser to filter out contaminants that can affect the safety and taste of your water. Municipal tap water can contain impurities such as dirt, sand silt, rust, lime, and chlorine, which creates poor-tasting water and can affect your health. The included Brita carbon filter removes these contaminants and particulates for a safe, healthy drink on the go.
- 24 ounce capacity
- BPA free
- Certified by NSF International to meet standard 42 for the reduction of the taste and smell of chlorine
- One filter replaces 150 plastic water bottles
- One filter included
- Each filter lasts for 128 20 ounce servings (approximately 2 months or 20 gallons)
- Reduces the taste and odor of chlorine
- Removes sediment, dirt, sand, silt, rust, and limescale from the water
Founded in 1966 by German entrepreneur Hanz Henkammer, Brita has become a leader in water filtration around the world. The name Brita is synonymous with great-taste, safety, and clean water. Using a Brita filter removes harmful contaminants from your water to protect you and your family, while giving you great-tasting, crystal clear water.
3 people in your area have bought this product in the last day!
Save Your Furnace Tip #4:
MERV stands for Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value, and measures a filters’ efficiency in removing small particles. The higher the MERV rating, the more particles the filter can remove.