Brita On-Tap Advanced Faucet Filtration System, White
Brita 42201 | Our#: 172516
1 Year Purchase Guarantee - Free returns for a year, up to $1000 of purchase protection.
This advanced Brita faucet-mounted filtration system installs in minutes and lets you switch between filtered and unfiltered water with the flip of a switch. Fits all standard faucets and installs without tools.
- Electronic Filter Life Indicator
- Convenient Spray Option
- Includes 1 Filter
- No Tools Required
- Quick and Easy Filter Replacement
Brita part # 42201
Brita Water is Better Water
Brita is the world's #1 brand of household water filtration. Our advanced technologies transform ordinary tap water into healthier, great-tasting drinking water. Brita's multistage filter reduces harmful contaminants (see table below) and has an added layer to trap sediment, so all that's left behind is great-tasting, cleaner water.
Great Value & Convenience
- Attaches easily in minutes
- No tools required
- Fits all standard faucets
- Quick and easy filter replacement
|Reduces These Harmful Chemicals||Source||Potential Health Effects|
|Lead||Corrosion of household plumbing systems; erosion of natural deposits||Infants and children: Delays in physical or mental development. Adults: Kidney problems; high blood pressure|
|Asbestos||Decay of asbestos cement in water mains; erosion of natural deposits||Increased risk of developing benign intestinal polyps|
|Total Trihalomethanes (TTHMs)||By-product of drinking water disinfection||Liver, kidney or central nervous system problems; increased risk of cancer|
The Brita OPFF-100 Faucet Filtration System has been tested and certified by NSF international, the nation's leading testing authority for water filtration products against:
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53 - Health Effects - Reduction of: Lead, Cysts (Cryptosporidium and Giardia), Asbestos, Turbidity, o-Dichlorobenzene, Alachlor, Atrazine, Carbofuran, 2, 4-D, Chlordane, Heptachlor epoxide, Lindane, Methoxychlor, Trichloroethylene, Styrene, Toxaphene, Chlorobenzene, Benzene, Endrin, Carbon tetrachloride, Simazine, Toluene, Tetrachloroethylene, Ethylbenzene, TTHM, VOC
- NSF/ANSI Standard 42 - Aesthetic Effects - Reduction of: Chlorine (taste and odor), Particulate (Class I)
5 people in your area have bought this product in the last day!
Refrigerator Water Filter Tip #4:
The main ingredient in almost all water filters is activated carbon, which is a form of carbon that has been processed to make it extremely porous and thus to have a very large surface area available for absorption of chemicals and impurities.