Brita Water Filters
Brita was founded in 1966 when German entrepreneur Hanz Hankammer had an inspiration to optimize normal tap water. Naming the company after his daughter, 45 years later Brita is one of the leaders in water filtration products. Boasting of better taste and better water, the water filtration power of a Brita water filter can bring many benefits. Filtering out potentially harmful toxins in normal tap water, using a Brita pitcher filter in your home can bring about many health benefits along with peace of mind.
Brita filters should be routinely changed to achieve maximum efficiency and to reduce risk. Our supply of Brita water filters bring the benefits of clean, safe, and healthy tap water at some of the most competitive prices. Enjoy the refreshing taste of crystal clear water. There is no need to worry about the harmful chemicals in normal tap water, or the potential pollutants from natural water sources. Brita filters are the household, affordable solution to everyday tap water.
- Taste and Odor
- Wash hands with soap and water before removing the filter from the bag.
- Soak the new filter upright in cold water for 15 minutes.
- Hand wash your pitcher/dispenser, lid and reservoir with mild detergent.
- After soaking, rinse the filter under cold, running tap water for a few seconds.
- Insert into the reservoir by lining up the groove in the filter with the notch in the reservoir. Press firmly to ensure tight seal.
- It is normal and harmless for carbon dust to appear in your first 2 pitchers. Discard this water or use it to water plants.
Save Your Furnace Tip #8:
If you have a 6-month filter, schedule your filter changes when daylight savings changes. When you "spring forward" or "fall back" setting clocks around the house, change your filter at the same time.