Air filters trap and remove contaminants found in indoor air. Using electrostatically charged media, this MERV 11 pleated filter removes impurities that are larger than one micron. These impurities include mold spores, dust, pollen, pet dander and smoking, cooking or cleaning odors. The pleated design media enlarges the filter's surface area. While it efficiently captures contaminants, it does not hinder airflow. Moisture-resistant frame material inhibits mold and mildew growth. A sturdy grid supports the filter. Indoor air remains healthy when the filter is replaced once every three months or sooner if the indoor air includes a large quantity of contaminants.
- MERV 11
- captures dust, pollen, pet dander, mold and odors
- electrostatically charged media with pleated design for greater efficiency
- sturdy grid supports the filter structurally
- replace at least once every three months
- 16” x 25” x 1" nominal size
- 15-½” x 24-½” x ¾" actual size