When indoor air includes dirt and dust particles, your HVAC system has to work harder. Use a panel filter to remove airborne impurities and create efficient HVAC operating conditions. Rated MERV 4, the filter includes double-skinned fiberglass media. It bonds securely to the chipboard frame, resists compression and includes light adhesive that traps contaminants. If your indoor air includes light to medium amounts of dust, change the filter once a month. Heavier contaminant levels in your residential or commercial space require more frequent filter replacement.
- MERV 4
- light adhesive on the media traps large dust, dirt, pollen and odor particles
- double skinned fiberglass media remains firmly attached to chipboard frame
- replace once a month
- 12 pack provides up to one year of clean indoor air
- 12” x 30” x 1" nominal size
- 11-7/8" x 29-7/8" x 7/8" actual size