The aftermarket Swift Green SGF-G23 is used in refrigerators by GE, Amana, Hotpoint, Kenmore and others. It is designed to replace the MSWF SmartWater filter from GE. This filter creates better tasting water for drinking and making beverages as well as clean, clearer, healthy ice.
- High quality, cost-effective alternative to factory original
- Easy installation and operation
- Helps reduce chlorine taste and odor
- Helps reduce contaminants found in tap water and improves its quality
- Manufactured by leading supplier of OEM replacement filters and parts
- Carbon filter built with environmentally friendly & conscious process
- Keeps fluoride in water
- Made in Canada
WHY CHOOSE SWIFT GREEN FILTERS?
Compared to conventional carbon-based filters, Swift Green filter products are environmentally friendly. Conventional carbon filters are produced by a burning process called open pit charring, which releases pollution and greenhouse gas emissions into the air. Swift Green filter components are produced with a new technology that carbonizes dried coconut shells in an enclosed self-sustaining system, while capturing and converting the emissions into useful thermal energy.
The Swift Green SGF-G23 is compatible with the following obsolete or alternate filter part numbers:
How To Install The Swift Green SGF-G23 Filter:
- Remove old filter cartridge by grasping and slowly rotating to the left (counterclockwise)
- Position new cartridge inside the cartridge holder and slowly rotate the cartridge to the right (clockwise) until it stops. The cartridge will rotate about 1/2 turn. Do not overtighten
- Flush 4.5 gallons through the filter before use. This will clear the system and prevent sputtering
- Press and hold reset water filter button if your fridge has one
- Replace the filter every 6 months