MATRIKX® CTO® (32 - series) Carbon Block Filter 5 micron 10"
KX Technologies CT250125100A001 | Our#: 175534
1 Year Purchase Guarantee - Free returns for a year, up to $1000 of purchase protection.
MATRIKX® CTO® (32 - series) Carbon Block Filter 5 micron - CT250125100A001 - (AKA - 10" MatriKX + CTO/2 - 32-250-125-975)
MATRIKX® CTO® (32 - series) extruded carbon block filters are extremely effective for removing chlorine taste and odors from your drinking water along with sediment removal. These filters are the most commonly used extruded carbon block filters in the world. The MatriKX + CTO/2 will fit most standard 10" housings, including R.O. systems with standard 10" housings.
- Reduces unpleasant Taste and Odors
- Diameter at widest point on filter ( white end caps ) is 2-13/16"
- Overall Height ( including rubber washers ) is 9-13/16"
- Effectively removes Chlorine
- 5 micron nominal filtration
- Removes organic chemicals that contribute to unpleasant taste and odor
- No release of carbon fines
|Filter Dimensions||9-7/8" L X 2-7/8" Dia.|
|Flow Rate||5 GPM|
|Material||Extruded Carbon Block w/ Sediment Wrap|
|Micron Rating||5 micron nominal|
|Reduction Claims||Chlorine, Taste, Odor and Sediment|
Replaces These Filters:
Fits In These Systems:
|Most Brands||Standard 10" Housings|
Save Your Furnace Tip #3:
Did you know that the nominal size of your air filter is probably not the same as the actual size? Just like measurements on lumber, the actual size of an air filter is usually slightly smaller than the nominal size.