WFNLC120V Refrigerator Water Filters
Learn More About The WFNLC120V Filter
How To Install The 4396701 Filter:
- Remove old filter cartridge by grasping and turning clockwise until the filter is released from the filter head
- Slide the filter cartridge cap onto the end of the new filter cartridge (after removing from old cartridge)
- Insert filter into the compartment in the base grille, pushing until it stops
- Rotate the cap clockwise 1/4 turn until it stops and it is in a horizontal position
- Dispense water through the water dispenser for 2 minutes or until the water become clear. This will activate the system while clearing any trapped air in the water line
- Replace filter every 6 months
NSF/ANSI Standard 42
Filters tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 (aesthetic effects) are certified to reduce specific aesthetic or non-health-related contaminants (chlorine, taste and odor, and particulates) that may be present in public or private drinking water. See filter performance data sheet or manufacturer's packaging for details.
NSF/ANSI Standard 53
Filters tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 53 (health effects) are certified to reduce specific health-related contaminants, such as Cryptosporidium, Giardia, lead, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), MTBE (methyl tertiary-butyl ether), etc., that may be present in public or private drinking water. See filter performance data sheet or manufacturer's packaging for details.
Filters Without NSF Ratings
Some filters that are not NSF rated are still constructed from NSF rated components.