W10291030 Refrigerator Water Filters
Learn More About The W10291030 Filter
How To Install The W10295370 Filter:
- Locate the water filter in the top-right corner of the refrigerator compartment
- Lift open the filter cover door. The filter will be released and then eject as the door is opened
- When the door is completely open, pull the filter straight out
- Take the new filter out of its packaging and remove the covers from the O-rings. Be sure the O-rings are still in place after the covers are removed
- With the arrow pointing up, align the new filter with the filter housing and slide it into place. The filter cover door will automatically begin to close as the new filter is inserted
- Close the filter cover door completely in order to snap the filter into place. You may need to press hard
- Flush the water system
- Reset filter status light following instructions in your owners manual
- Replace filter every 6 months
NSF/ANSI Standard 42
Filters tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 (aesthetic effects) are certified to reduce specific aesthetic or non-health-related contaminants (chlorine, taste and odor, and particulates) that may be present in public or private drinking water. See filter performance data sheet or manufacturer's packaging for details.
NSF/ANSI Standard 53
Filters tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 53 (health effects) are certified to reduce specific health-related contaminants, such as Cryptosporidium, Giardia, lead, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), MTBE (methyl tertiary-butyl ether), etc., that may be present in public or private drinking water. See filter performance data sheet or manufacturer's packaging for details.
Filters Without NSF Ratings
Some filters that are not NSF rated are still constructed from NSF rated components.