RF-200 Refrigerator Water Filters
Learn More About The RF-200 Filter
How To Install The WFCB Filter:
- Unscrew filter cup by turning gently counterclockwise. Emtpy water in cup
- Pull the old filter straight down and discard
- Place the new filter in the filter cup - with side with O-rings facing up
- Push filter/filter cup assemby into filter head
- Twist assembly clockwise to tighten into housing
- Run water from the dispenser for 3 minutes (about 1-1/2 gallons) to clear the system and prevent sputtering
- Press and hold reset water filter button if your fridge has one
- Replace filter every 6 months
NSF/ANSI Standard 42
Filters tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 (aesthetic effects) are certified to reduce specific aesthetic or non-health-related contaminants (chlorine, taste and odor, and particulates) that may be present in public or private drinking water. See filter performance data sheet or manufacturer's packaging for details.
NSF/ANSI Standard 53
Filters tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 53 (health effects) are certified to reduce specific health-related contaminants, such as Cryptosporidium, Giardia, lead, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), MTBE (methyl tertiary-butyl ether), etc., that may be present in public or private drinking water. See filter performance data sheet or manufacturer's packaging for details.
Filters Without NSF Ratings
Some filters that are not NSF rated are still constructed from NSF rated components.