218732309F Refrigerator Water Filters
Learn More About The 218732309F Filter
How To Install The WF2CB Filter:
- Turn off the icemaker using the power switch
- Press the filter release button adjacent to the old filter - discard old filter
- Push the new filter straight into the filter receiver until you hear a double "click"
- Turn the power back on to the icemaker
- Reset the change water indicator by referring to instructions in your owners manual
- Replace the filter once every 6 months
NSF/ANSI Standard 42
Filters tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 (aesthetic effects) are certified to reduce specific aesthetic or non-health-related contaminants (chlorine, taste and odor, and particulates) that may be present in public or private drinking water. See filter performance data sheet or manufacturer's packaging for details.
NSF/ANSI Standard 53
Filters tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 53 (health effects) are certified to reduce specific health-related contaminants, such as Cryptosporidium, Giardia, lead, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), MTBE (methyl tertiary-butyl ether), etc., that may be present in public or private drinking water. See filter performance data sheet or manufacturer's packaging for details.
Filters Without NSF Ratings
Some filters that are not NSF rated are still constructed from NSF rated components.