Replacment for Cuno CFS9112-S - 55892-01
Our USA made ClearChoice filters are best-in-class aftermarket filters for all your commercial food service needs. Engineered to the highest standards, rigorously tested and NSF certified. We offer a full line of replacement filters, at a reduced cost to you. With OEM filters you are paying extra for their high brand overhead, not the technology in the filter.
Replacment for Cuno CFS9112-S - 55892-01 cartridge change procedure:
- Shut off water and relieve line pressure.
- Hold head firmly. Push upward on cartridge and turn it to the left 1/4 turn, until rotation stops.
- Pull cartridge down and out of head.
- Align new cartridge lug with head label. Hold head firmly. Insert new cartridge into head.
- Turn cartridge to the right 1/4 turn until rotation stop.
- Turn on water supply.
- Flush cartridge following instructions in owners manual.
The DiscountFilters.com Difference
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $50 (Same Day)
- Free Returns For 1 Year
- 100% Compatibility Guarantee
NSF/ANSI Standard 42
Filters tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 (aesthetic effects) are certified to reduce specific aesthetic or non-health-related contaminants (chlorine, taste and odor, and particulates) that may be present in public or private drinking water. See filter performance data sheet or manufacturer's packaging for details.
NSF/ANSI Standard 53
Filters tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 53 (health effects) are certified to reduce specific health-related contaminants, such as Cryptosporidium, Giardia, lead, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), MTBE (methyl tertiary-butyl ether), etc., that may be present in public or private drinking water. See filter performance data sheet or manufacturer's packaging for details.
Filters Without NSF Ratings
Some filters that are not NSF rated are still constructed from NSF rated components.