Everpure MR100 RO Replacement Cartridge
Everpure EV962711 | Our#: 111927
1 Year Purchase Guarantee - Free returns for a year, up to $1000 of purchase protection.
MR100 RO Replacement Cartridge (9627-11)
- Mineral Reduction Cartridge
- Improves equipment life and performance by removing at least 90%+ of all dissolved solids using Reverse Osmosis Separation Technology
- A reduction in Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) make the water less likely to impart undesirable tastes in beverages, sauces, soups and other food products.
- Especially useful on steamers, warmers, steam boilers and other evaporative equipment that are not emptied each day
- Heating surfaces maintain peak heat transfer efficiency, reducing cycle times and energy consumption
- Limits limescale build-up, which can cause excessive machine downtime and maintenance costs
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
NOTE: The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this system are not necessarily in your water. Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after he system.
Working Pressure: 40 - 100 psi (276-689 kPa), non-shock.
Max. Temp: 35 - 100°F (2-38°C)
Inlet Outlet Size: 1,500 ppm max recommended
H: 17.00" D: 3.25"
Replaces These Filters:
Fits In These Systems:
Save Your Furnace Tip #12:
Install a thermostat with a filter change feature. Some thermostats can be configured to keep track of either calendar days or system run time and display a message when it’s time to change your filter, humidifier water pad, or UV bulb.