When DiscountFilters.com started back in 2010, I don’t think we realized just how quickly it would grow (I’ll admit, we certainly hoped, but reality is so much sweeter). Our community of customers has grown by leaps and bounds. The connections we’ve made with you over the years have been so rewarding and we want to continue this relationship for many years to come!
We’ve heard you: You want this to be a place where you can have your questions answered, easily find what you’re looking for, and get down to the nitty gritty details on products you’re considering with reviews, videos and step-by-step guides.
You can also expect to read about:
- Tips on finding the right filter for your needs.
- Q&As with DiscountFilters.com staff and leadership.
- Fun air and water filter facts.
- Company news updates.
- Tips and tricks for getting the most use from your filters.
- Great DIY projects.
- Learning to go green.
Be sure to check out:
- Easier navigation at the top of the page to help you find what you’re looking for even faster!
- More detailed information on some of your most frequently asked questions in a streamlined customer service section.
- Featured promotions – For example, discounts on awesome DiscountFilters.com products ONLY for blog readers!
Want to get social with us? DiscountFilters.com is on a variety of social media channels! We are on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, and Google Plus (just in case you’re interested in any of those things). Never fear, there is always a way to stay in the know with your air and water filter needs.
What else do you want to see here? This blog is all about YOU, so please tell us how we can make it even better!
Thanks so much for reading and we look forward to sharing more stories, ideas, info – and best of all hearing from you!
All our best,
The DiscountFilters.com Blog Team