ULTRAWF Filter From Discount Filters
Does your water not taste quite right? Is your ice looking a little cloudy? Do you notice a smell to either that you haven’t experienced before? If you are experiencing anyone of these conditions, then it is time for a new ULTRAWF filter from Discount Filters. The simple act of changing your filter can get you back to the excellent tasting, high-quality water that you deserve out of your refrigerator. Let us show you all of the reasons that getting a new filter from us just may be the best thing that you can do for your fridge and your wallet.
Affordability Meets Quality
It is only natural that when you first by your refrigerator that it comes with a name brand filter in it. But, when your change filter light comes on, should you spend big money to get that same name brand filter that came with your fridge, or should you look elsewhere to get a more affordable one? We are proud to carry not only name brand filters, but also Clear Choice filters that give you more value with the same results as those expensive filters. Why would you spend more of your hard earned money for the same results? Take a look at all of the reasons that choosing a Clear Choice filter from Discount Filters makes sense.
Why Choose Us?
If you are still wondering where you are going to buy your next filter; Have Discount Filters assist in making the right choice.
With all of the big name box stores out there, specialty stores, and online sites to choose from, finding a filter that matches your model number, is in stock, and most importantly is affordable can be a headache. When you decide to shop with us, you get all of the information that you need to make a smart decision up front. Before you even click that add to cart button on your 1, 2, or 3 filter pack, you will know whether or not it is in stock and what kind of savings that you are getting by choosing a Clear Choice Filter from us.
A New Filter Fast and Easy
If you are tired of driving all across town looking for a new filter for your refrigerator from a big box store or specialty store and aren’t having luck finding one in stock, we feel your pain. Sure, anyone can order one in a new filter. Although, getting one that is not only in stock and for an affordable price is a whole lot easier said than done. When it comes to the ways that you can get your new filter from us, there are a few ways to ensure that you get the right filter that you are looking for without wondering whether or not you ordered the right one.
- For those that prefer charts, we offer a convenient cross-reference chart that gives you some compatible filters that include obsolete and alternate filter numbers as well. It is a breeze to do a quick glance over the chart and be assured you are getting the right filter for your fridge.
- For a faster, smoother way of cross-referencing you can type in your current filter number into our find a filter search bar at the top of our webpage. This gives you instant access to our vast selection of high-grade filters with the simple click of a button.
- If you aren’t computer savvy or just want to talk to a real person, you can call our customer service department to get the answers that you need from a real person fast and efficiently.
- If you are in a pinch for time, you can fill out our customer service form contained on our website and get a prompt response to any and all questions that you may have regarding your filter.
No matter what method you choose to get the answers and the cross-reference numbers that you need, you will get prompt responses and the information that you need to make a smart choice when it comes to your new water filter. At Discount Filters, it is our goal to make the shopping and buying process as simple as possible. Experience the difference quality customer service and an easy to navigate website can make.
Installing Your New ULTRAWF Filter
When you get your package in the mail containing your new ULTRAWF filter; installation is almost as easy as ordering it. Whether or not you have installed a refrigerator filter before or not, we outline it in a way so easy that anyone can do it. Take a look a few of the steps below that are described on our website and get the information that you need to get your new filter installed and running at full capacity.
- Turn Off the ice maker by raising the wire signal arm.
- Remove the filter by pushing on the end/face of the filter.
- Slide the old water filter cartridge straight out of the housing and discard it.
- Using the alignment guide, slide it gently into the filter housing until it stops against the snap-in connector at the back of the housing.
- Push firmly until the cartridge snaps into place (you should hear a click as the cartridge engages the snap-in connector).
- Turn On the ice maker by lowering the wire signal arm.
- Press and hold the water filter button on the ice & water dispenser control panel for three seconds. When the display changes from red to green, the status has been reset.
- After replacing the water filter, for the ice maker to work correctly, it is necessary to clear air from water filter tubing. Once the ice maker begins making ice; allow the bucket to fill completely, then discard the first TWO FULL buckets of ice. It will take at least two days to fill the bucket on regular ice making mode or 1 1/2 days on fast ice mode.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these steps, directly contact our customer service and get the answers that you need. These steps are also on our website under the heading for your filter number should you need any clarification or verification of a particular step. It is our goal to make this process so easy that anyone can do it. Let us know how your experience goes.
Not Just Any Filter Store
When it comes to affordable, high-quality filters, no one beats Discount Filters. Our goal is to give you the best possible shopping experience possible when it comes to the right filters to be a direct replacement for your name brand refrigerator filter. Experience our great selection and great prices on the filters that you need.