Fridge filters are an integral part of any fridge water system and the right water filter can truly make a difference. The UKF8001AXXP filter can help deliver water that is crystal clear and free of mold, residue, chlorine and more. Have you ever dreamed of crystal clear water that comes directly from your refrigerator, well with the UKF8001 filter you can have water that is free of build up and harsh residue that can be part of your normal tap water. With the right refrigerator water filter, you can have crystal clear water that tastes great, water that makes ice that is as clear as glass, and water that tastes wonderful all around.
How the Filtration Works
This high quality system helps to filter out things like foul tastes, unpleasant odor, chlorine, mold, dirt, and other materials that can make your drinking water less than desirable. The process starts with the water filtering into the water lines of your fridge. The water then enters the filter and is filtered through the carbon compounds in the center of the filter. The water is then dispensed into your glass. This filter can remove a great deal of impurities from your water making it not only drinkable but also delicious and as tasty as bottled water. This filter works with a wide range of models and systems and can help to remove the impurities that make your drinking water undrinkable.
How To Install Your Filter
Installation is easier than you might imagine and starts with a simple twist.
- Remove your old filter cartridge by holding the filter firmly and gently turning it counterclockwise until it comes free of the filter head.
- Now you need to insert the new filter and turn it clockwise until it stops turning.
- You then need to make sure the filter cover is closed tightly to keep it functioning properly.
- Run water through your filter continuously for about five minutes or until four gallons of water has filtered through it. This will help to remove any debris or loose charcoal from the filter to insure the cleanest water possible.
- Continue to run water through your filter until it stops sputtering and until the water flow has returned to normal. There will likely be a one or two minute delay with the water running as the internal tank of your fridge will need to refill.
- Now reset your new water filter notification by following the instructions in the owner’s manual for your particular fridge. The process for resetting the filter change notification will vary from fridge model to fridge model.
- Now enjoy clean drinking water that is crystal and tasty.
Water filters can make a huge difference in the overall quality of your water and your health. Cleaner water can help make you feel better and can help you find the perfect balance. With a great water filter you can have tap water that rivals the finest bottled water for a great deal less money without sacrificing any of the quality.