Check out our video on how to replace the humidifier filter in your whole house humidifier. If you’re in need of replacement filters, you can order them here: http://bit.ly/HumidifierPanels
Here are step by step instructions:
- Shut off the power to your heating and cooling system.
- Remove Humidifier cover,
- Remove the panel from the humidifier.
- Remove the water distribution tray (the frame) from the pad.
- Remove old water panel and discard.
- Slide the new water panel into the frame with the painted mark facing up.
- Reattach the water distribution tray to the top.
- Snap the entire pad assembly back into the humidifier.
- Replace humidifier cover.
- Turn the power back on to the heating and cooling system.