Quick Connect Female Adaptor - 3/8" X 7/16" - 1010B-0601 - 3/8 in. OD x 7/16 in. UNS (10 x 12mm)||
This versatile adaptor allows you to connect a water line via quick disconnect connection to a number of common male threaded fittings like:
- Threaded shanks on drinking / RO Faucets
- Threaded water line connection on the back of your fridge for in-door water dispensor and icemaker
- Threaded connection on self-tapping saddle valve
3/8" Quick connect on one side and threaded 7/16" female thread the other side. Quick-Connect fittings require no special tools and can be installed in seconds. Wrap threads with teflon tape. Plastic tubing must be cut clean and square - use sharp tubing cutter. Clean pipe before inserting. Copper tubing must be cut using rotary pipe cutter - clean and deburr pipe.
- Require no special tools and can be installed in seconds
- Works with any standard CTS-sized pipe - PEX, Polybutylene, Copper, CPVC
- Easy to connect and disconnect
- No internal barb fittings that restrict water flow
- Fitting can be rotated under pressure
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Watts Quick Connect Female Adaptor / Faucet Connector - 3/8" X 7/16":
Although they didn't have all 6 pieces I ordered they sent out the 3 they had and followed up quickly with the back-ordered 3 so I was pleased.